Welcome to the Red Bean Photography Blog!

I am a Salt Lake City, Utah based natural light portrait photographer. I love capturing life's moments-- from a child's joy and exuberance to a bride's glow on her big day. I love creating visual memories for you to treasure forever.

For more information please see my website: redbeanphotography.com

Katrina Anderson
redbeanphoto@gmail.com

Monday, October 25, 2010

Hollingshead Family

Wow, I have been neglecting this blog! That's what happens when you have a new baby I guess. Now that she's four months old I'm finally starting to get my act together again with some new posts.

I photographed the handsome Hollingshead family back in August. I actually went to college with Natalie and Todd. They were print journalism majors, whereas I studied broadcasting, but we had some overlapping classes. Unlike me, they are actually using their journalism degrees. And have two adorable kids!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Was Natalie's maiden name Aldridge? From Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada? We had some English classes together! So fun to see her cute litle family. Great pictures.