Welcome to the Red Bean Photography Blog!

I am a Salt Lake City, Utah based natural light portrait photographer. I love capturing life's moments-- from a child's joy and exuberance to a bride's glow on her big day. I love creating visual memories for you to treasure forever.

For more information please see my website: redbeanphotography.com

Katrina Anderson
redbeanphoto@gmail.com

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

email glitch!

Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to post a quick note to say that I just discovered that my redbeanphoto gmail account has not been forwarding my emails to my personal account where I always check it. For some reason all emails sent to redbeanphoto after June 12 have not made it into my normal inbox. So my sincere apologies if you have emailed me during that time and haven't received a response. I have quite a few emails to go through and will be in touch as soon as I can. Thanks for understanding!!!

Katrina

No comments: