Welcome to the Red Bean Photography Blog!

I am a Salt Lake City, Utah based natural light portrait photographer. I love capturing life's moments-- from a child's joy and exuberance to a bride's glow on her big day. I love creating visual memories for you to treasure forever.

For more information please see my website: redbeanphotography.com

Katrina Anderson
redbeanphoto@gmail.com

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

And the winner is....

Luke and Amy of Jorgensen Jive!

Congratulations! I am very excited to photograph your beautiful family! Send me an email at redbeanphoto@gmail.com to set up your session.

THANK YOU to everyone who entered and spread the word about Red Bean Photography. I really appreciate it! As an extra special thank you I have decided to offer 30% off a photo session for all of you who entered! Just schedule a session by the end of August to get your discount. Email me if you have questions. And don't forget that even if you didn't enter I am still offering a 20% discount through the end of July. Please see my website redbeanphotography.com for more details on pricing.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Yay!!! I am so excited! You take amazing photo's and my little one is going to be a year soon... so this is PERFECT!