Welcome to the Red Bean Photography Blog!

I am a Salt Lake City, Utah based natural light portrait photographer. I love capturing life's moments-- from a child's joy and exuberance to a bride's glow on her big day. I love creating visual memories for you to treasure forever.

For more information please see my website: redbeanphotography.com

Katrina Anderson
redbeanphoto@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Sarah and Gary's Wedding

Sarah and Gary's wedding day included the ceremony at the Raleigh Temple, a ring ceremony at the church, and a reception. It was a long day, but I had a lot of fun!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

Katrina, my husband lived in NC for a year while we were dating and I this church building looks just like the building i went to with him several times when I visited him. I want to say it is the building, but they might have more than one building that looks like this. :) PS. I am VERY impressed by your photography skills and this business you have created. Congrats!