Welcome to the Red Bean Photography Blog!

I am a Salt Lake City, Utah based natural light portrait photographer. I love capturing life's moments-- from a child's joy and exuberance to a bride's glow on her big day. I love creating visual memories for you to treasure forever.

For more information please see my website: redbeanphotography.com

Katrina Anderson
redbeanphoto@gmail.com

Monday, April 20, 2009

Flashback to Halloween

On Halloween last year I snapped these photos of cute Haven for my friend Heather. I found them as I was going through old photos and decided they were too cute not to post.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Joan said...

Wow. I just perused all your posts and I am really, sincerely impressed. There are a million zillion mormon mamas out there into photography...but your pics have a consistency and clarity that is not common. You have a particular style that is uniquely yours.
Well done.

tricki_nicki said...

Oh, Katrina! You're inspiring me to work harder on my photos! Not that I'll ever be as good as you are, but I have a ton that I need to work on and PRINT. These are beautiful.

Katrina said...

yeah!
A fellow Katrina that also loves, loves, loves pictures as I do!

P.S. Isn't Scriptina the BEST font ever?

Zoe said...

I am desperately in love with that photo of Haven looking up at her witch hat.