Welcome to the Red Bean Photography Blog!

I am a Salt Lake City, Utah based natural light portrait photographer. I love capturing life's moments-- from a child's joy and exuberance to a bride's glow on her big day. I love creating visual memories for you to treasure forever.

For more information please see my website: redbeanphotography.com

Katrina Anderson
redbeanphoto@gmail.com

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Vicki

Photobucket
Isn't this a gorgeous pregnant mama? I am so excited for this little guy to arrive because I get to photograph his birth! When we took these photos last week, baby boy was actually breech but he luckily turned. What a relief! I know how stressful it is to have a breech baby. This fella just needs to cook a little bit longer!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Kelli Nicole said...

Cute! The first one is my favorite. I love the ones with O too! I am so excited for you both :).