Welcome to the Red Bean Photography Blog!

I am a Salt Lake City, Utah based natural light portrait photographer. I love capturing life's moments-- from a child's joy and exuberance to a bride's glow on her big day. I love creating visual memories for you to treasure forever.

For more information please see my website: redbeanphotography.com

Katrina Anderson
redbeanphoto@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Danielle

This lovely lady is my good friend Danielle. She is pregnant with her second (her first son) and due to give birth any day now. I took these photos last week on an unfortunately dark and rainy day. Despite the poor light and all our laughing and chatting, I think we still managed to get some fun belly shots! I can't wait to meet her little guy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Rachel Mae said...

LOVE these!

Danielle said...

You are amazing!! Thank you. I didn't realize HOW much my belly button pokes out!

Total proof that its the photographer that makes a great photo and not the camera;) I can't believe how great these turned out despite the crummy light. You are magic.