Welcome to the Red Bean Photography Blog!

I am a Salt Lake City, Utah based natural light portrait photographer. I love capturing life's moments-- from a child's joy and exuberance to a bride's glow on her big day. I love creating visual memories for you to treasure forever.

For more information please see my website: redbeanphotography.com

Katrina Anderson
redbeanphoto@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Hansen Family Teaser

I'm down in Los Alamos, New Mexico right now visiting my parents and got the chance to photograph the Hansen family. Katharine is a graphic designer and actually designed my logo. (I highly recommend her!) After months of email correspondence it was so great to finally meet her and her cute family! I'll have more photos of them sometime in the next couple weeks, but I couldn't resist editing this gem of a photo right away. How great are those smiles?

Photobucket

2 comments:

Katharine said...

It was great to finally meet you too. Thanks for posting a picture so quickly. You're awesome to have captured all of us smiling at the same time!
By the way, I really like your post photo processing. The depth and color is stunning.

Janae @ Bring-Joy said...

I really love your photography Katrina!! Totally real, artistic, and I'm with you, I LOVE natural lighting. There's nothing like it. I'd love for you to take our family pictures sometime! You're truly an artist.