Welcome to the Red Bean Photography Blog!

I am a Salt Lake City, Utah based natural light portrait photographer. I love capturing life's moments-- from a child's joy and exuberance to a bride's glow on her big day. I love creating visual memories for you to treasure forever.

For more information please see my website: redbeanphotography.com

Katrina Anderson
redbeanphoto@gmail.com

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

back to school special!

The big kids are back to school, so I thought this would be the perfect time to do another special discount. From now until the end of October, all child and family portrait sessions are 20% off! It's a perfect time to get portraits done or get your family photo done for your holiday card.

Send me an email at redbeanphoto@gmail.com to schedule your session.

No comments: