Welcome to the Red Bean Photography Blog!

I am a Salt Lake City, Utah based natural light portrait photographer. I love capturing life's moments-- from a child's joy and exuberance to a bride's glow on her big day. I love creating visual memories for you to treasure forever.

For more information please see my website: redbeanphotography.com

Katrina Anderson
redbeanphoto@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Elison Family Sneak Peek

I photographed my cute friend Heather and her darling daughter and funny husband today. We got so many great photos so I'm going to have to do another post later, but I wanted to get a few up for her to see.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Jayci said...

wow - sooo perfect. :) I love that you use natural light. And the expressions that little girl has! TOO CUTE. I love your friend's hair cut!

M-Ware said...

stunning katrina!! we love them!!

Dianna said...

Can't wait to see the rest!

Autumn said...

These are great and I love her hair!! (Daughter's cute too but I meant mom.)